Laptop testovi

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It is a huge effort and allows you to see your personality build their stats  (Read 100 times)

Weismart

The new-gen edition of NBA 2K21 attracts a first for the series, as MyCareer -- more specifically The W -- now permits you to make a female participant to accept their route to the WNBA. I am not convinced that the power of NBA 2K21 MT the Series X or PS5 was had to create this kind of equalizing advancement -- it reminds me of Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Unity claim that women are more complicated to animate -- but it is a welcome step on the path to inclusivity.

However, it is one step forward and one step back here, since The City, that big new social area that forms a major part of the next-gen 2K21 online encounter, is closed to female MyPlayers.The modes on offer have had some minor alterations . I really like the story-based career -- The Long Shadow. You begin with a character nicknamed'Junior' who you can fully customize in the start; if you want to take the chance of a huge lanky guy who likes trash-talking, you certainly can do so. It's a fantastic story filled with love, competition, heartbreak, and acceptance negotiations.

NBA 2K21 Patch Notes

it is a huge effort and allows you to see your personality build their stats, going through the wringer of what it's like to be an NBA star. In this version, now you can choose instead of going to play basketball to instead learn your trade at the G League (the minor league) prior to Buy MT 2K21 going to the Draft for the NBA.
Pages: [1]   Go Up